What's Cooking With Cookies: Infographic
When it comes to desserts, cookies are a sure bet—they’re one thing that most consumers reach for on a frequent basis.
Did you know?
- December 4th is National Cookie Day.
- March 6th is National Oreo Day.
- August 5th is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day.
- The U.S. leads the world as the biggest cookie bakers and eaters, spending more than $550 million annually on Oreos alone.
- The Girl Scouts first began selling cookies in the 1920s.
- Early American tinsmiths began making cookie cutters by hand back in the 1700s.
- 13.5% of American adults admit to having eaten 20 or more chocolate chip cookies at a time.
- The world’s largest chocolate chip cookie weighed 38,000 pounds, was 102 feet in diameter and contained 30,000 eggs.
“Your next cookie sale is just an impulse purchase away… A brief look at how impulse purchases can increase customer loyalty.” For more ideas on how to drive sales with cookies, check out Leveraging Cookies for Customer Loyalty.Read ‘Leveraging Cookies for Customer Loyalty’