Wanted: Vice President of Sales, Dennis Paper & Food Service
Dennis Paper & Food Service is currently recruiting for an experienced leader to join our growing company as the Vice President of Sales.
This position reports directly to the President and CEO and is responsible for the overall sales process. The seasoned professional is accountable for our top line revenue output and performance. A successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to try new ideas, be self-motivated and self-managing with a responsibility to the company and its employees and be able to lead a team of like-minded individuals.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Manage budget levels for all DSM’s, Account Executives, holding them accountable
- Personally target new key accounts
- Work with the President and CEO to establish short and long term top line sales targets
- Manage any service crisis that a customer may have
- Manage day to day business activities of the DSM’s
- Facilitate sales and leadership training for the department
- Ensure that the sales department is communicating well within the company
- Ensure company policies are being followed by the department
- Efficiently and cooperatively work with all departments within the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Position Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum of 7 years of sales management experience
- Experience in related industries preferred, however candidates with a proven track record of successful management
Pay is commensurate with experience.