Mexican Torta Milanese style sandwich served on a soft telera roll with crispy chicken, melty cheese and a homemade honey hot ranch.
- 1 telera roll item #7975
- 2 oz honey hot ranch
- 3 oz crispy chicken
- 1 oz shredded jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- 1/2 oz sliced white onion
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 3 thinly sliced jalapeno rings
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
HONEY HOT RANCH
- 2 cups hot wing sauce
- 2 cups homestyle ranch dressing
1. Spray flat grill and toast roll, cut side down on grill, remove.
2. Drizzle each side of bread with 1 oz honey hot ranch.
3. Place cheese on chicken and melt.
4. When cheese is melted, place chicken on bottom half of roll. Top chicken with tomato, white onion, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro and arugula.
5. Place top half of bread on sandwich, slice in half and serve!See More Recipes