Foodservice Recipe: Spicy Korean Street Tacos
Add some flavor to your barbecue menu with this Spicy Korean Street Taco recipe. Quick and easy to prepare, while also convenient for any to-go orders.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4lbs beef flat iron steak, cut into very thin 1 1/2″ strips
- 1/2 cup Korean BBQ stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 8 flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/4 cups kimchi, drained and chopped, sour cream, chopped cilantro, radishes and/ or cucumber if desired
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully, add beef to hot oil. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until only a trace of pink remains.
- Add 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce to skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes or until hot. Push beef to side of skillet.
- Combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water; stir into cooking juices in skilled. Stir in sriracha. Cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in beef and heat. Serve beef in tortillas topped with additional stir-fry sauce. If desired, also top with kimchi, sour cream, radishes/ cucumber. Serve!