Foodservice Recipe: Seared Cauliflower Steak
Fresh Kalbi marinated and seared cauliflower grilled until tender and served on a bed of greens. Finished with Ken’s Boom Boom Sauce and cilantro.
- 1 ea cauliflower steak, 1 1/2″ thick slice
- 1 fl-oz Kogi marinade and sauce
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 fl-oz Ken’s Boom Boom sauce
- 1 oz baby greens
- Cut cauliflower steak from a whole head of cauliflower and marinate in Kalbi marinade for a minimum of two hours.
- Flattop or pan grill on medium high head for about 3-4 minutes per side until tender and hot.
- Place greens on plate and place cauliflower next to greens. Drizzle boom boom sauce over greens and cauliflower and serve!
Kogi Kalbi Marinade and Sauce
People seek Kogi out. Driving out of their way just to get a taste. Why? One word: flavor!
People’s palates are changing. They want…no, crave original, uncommon, adventurous flavors. That’s Kogi. And now you can take advantage of this trend and serve up the fearless flavor combinations that everyone’s lining up for.See More Sauces