K-12 Recipe: Roasted Nachos with a Twist
Please a hungry crowd with this healthier, alternative twist on classic nachos. Easy to prepare in a large batch an bake in portions for lunchtime serving convenience.
6 pounds 4 ounces roasted corn and black bean blend
10 pounds grilled chicken strips
106 oz Land O Lake reduce sodium cheddar cheese sauce
20 pounds twisted french fries
1. Pull two 4-inch pans, 2.5 pound bags of corn and black beans and two 5-pound bags chicken from freezer, and cheese from pantry.
2. For each pan, place one fill bag plus 10-ounces corn and black beans, add one 5-pound bag chicken strips and add one and a half bags of cheese, repeat for second pan.
3. Stir sauce to combine and cover tightly with foil.
4. Cook: Heat at 350˚F combi-oven or steamer for 75 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F.
1. Pull five sheet pans. Pull five 4 pound bags fries.
2. Arrange each bag of fries in a single layer on a sheet pan.
3. Cook: Bake according to manufacturers, batch cook through service to keep fries hot and crisp.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup sauce, 1/2 cup potatoesSee More Recipes