Spicy Chipotle Corn Waffles
A zippy twist on traditional breakfast waffles, delivering flavors that pair effortlessly with proteins for a hugely satisfying bite; perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner menus!
- 1 package Krusteaz Chipotle Cornbread Mix
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white or yellow corn
- Optional- prepared pulled pork, heated sour cream, salsa
- Heat and lightly grease Belgian or conventional waffle iron.
- Place Krusteaz Chipotle Cornbread Mix, milk, oil eggs and corn in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Pour ½ cup batter into hot waffle iron.
- Cook waffles 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Top with prepared pull pork, sour cream and salsa, if desired. Makes 4 waffles.
DISCOVER MORE BREAKFAST ITEMS >