Pork Belly Sliders
Packed with bold contrasting flavors, pork belly sliders bring “foodie” to any menu.
These sliders are perfect alone, as an appetizer or as an entree – try pairing them with seasoned housemade frips.
- 8 full slices of Kayem Pork Belly, cut in half (Item #13705)
- 4 bakery-fresh buns
- 4 fresh pineapple slices
- Pickled Peppers, to taste (ingredients below)
- 8 Tbsp. Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ sauce
- Slice pork belly against the grain into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch slices and cut in half to make stackable-sized slices.
- Roast or grill pork belly until nicely charred.
- Stack 4 halved pork belly slices, 1 pineapple slice and Pickled Peppers, to taste, on bakery-fresh bun.
- Top with 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce.
- 4 Fresno peppers
- 4 jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup water
- 1 and 1/4 cups white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sugar