Bacon Strip Pancakes
The ultimate dip-able combination of two breakfast favorites… Pancakes and Bacon!
- 3 strips of bacon, cut in half and cooked
- 2 cups of Buttermilk Complete or Complete pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cups of water
- Cook the bacon per package instructions.
- Combine the pancake mix and water in pancake dispenser. Stir until any large lumps disappear. Do not over beat mix.
- Lightly grease a non-stick skillet and place over a medium high heat.
- Lay a slice of cooked bacon into the skillet and slowly cover with batter. Try outlining the bacon first, then fill in the center, ensuring the entire slice is covered.
- Once the pancake bubbles, and the bottom turns golden brown, flip and cook the other side.
Serve with a side of warm maple syrup for dipping.