Pulled Pork Mac-N-Cheese with Garlic Crumbs
This signature-level comfort food dish will keep customers coming back for more! Macaroni and cheese with pulled pork mixed with Sweet Baby Ray’s Golden BBQ Sauce, topped with garlic crumbs.
2-cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Golden Barbecue Sauce (#4298)
1-quart Pulled Pork
6-cups Prepared Mac-n-Cheese
1-cup Garlic Crumbs
¼-cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Garlic Parmesan Sauce
¾-cup Panko Bread Crumbs
4–6 lbs. Boneless Pork Butt
¾-cup Granulated Garlic
¼-cup Pepper, Black
- Using a ½ 2inch hotel pan, spray well with cooking spray.
- Mix the pulled pork and Sweet Baby Ray’s Golden BBQ Sauce well.
- Once mixed spread the pork evenly in the ½ hotel pan.
- Top the pork with the prepared mac-n-cheese evenly covering the pork.
- Sprinkle the garlic crumbs over the mac-n-cheese.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 30-45 minutes or until the crumbs are browned and you have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Garlic Crumbs Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- To better incorporate the sauce into the crumbs, press and roll the bread crumbs in your hands – similar to rolling a meat ball.
- This will help distribute the sauce throughout the bread crumbs.
- Remove to a storage container and refrigerate until needed.
- Pulled Pork Place the pork into a 2-inch hotel pan.
- Generously season the pork on all sides with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast covered in a 350 F convection oven for 3-4 hours, or until the pork is fork tender and the meat can be pulled easily apart.
- Remove, uncover and let cool for 30-60 minutes where the pork is still hot/warm but manageable to be pulled apart.
- Pull the pork, slightly shredding the pork as you separate the fat from the meat.
- Place the pulled pork on a baking sheet or 2-inch hotel pan and refrigerate to cool to below 41 F.
- Cover and reserve until needed. Discard the fat.