Pretzel Club Sandwich
A French bread club sandwich is stacked so high with turkey, cheddar, bacon and more. You’ll need a pretzel stick pressed through the layers, just to hold it all together!
- 1 French bread 2oz
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 oz sliced turkey deli meat
- 1/2 oz sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 slice fully cooked turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh tomatoes
- 2 ea pretzel sticks
- Press thawed French bread open and spread ranch dressing across surface.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, bacon then cheese on bottom half.
- Close bun and cut in half diagonally; press pretzel stick through middle of each half gently and serve.