Foodservice Recipe: Pork Fried Jiaozi
Homemade Pork Fried Jiaozi, fried and drizzled with Salsa Roja, and served with a side of fresh Secret Weapon Slaw.
- 6 ea Pork Jiaozi, panko crusted, fried
- 2 fl-oz Kogi Salsa Roja
- 8 fl-oz Kogi Secret Weapon Slaw
- 1 lb ground Pork
- 2 fl-oz Kogi OG Kalbi Sauce
- 2 fl-oz minced, Shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced, Fresno red chili
- 1 tsp toasted, Sesame seeds
- 1 ea Egg
- 2 fl-oz toasted, Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp minced, Green onion
- 24 ea Wonton wrappers
SECRET WEAPON SLAW
- 4 oz cole slaw
- 2 oz Kogi secret weapon sauce
- Combine the Pork Jiaozi ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
- Let set in refrigerator for at least one hour. Place twelve wonton wrappers down on prep table.
- Spoon one tablespoon of filling into center of each wrapper.
- Wet edges of the wrappers with warm water and place another wrapper on top.
- Seal edges with a fork. Let Jiaozi set for one hour.
- Bread with standard breading system of seasoned flour, milk wash and panko break crumbs.
- Deep try Jiaozi until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Place on serving vessel along with secret weapon slaw, drizzle with salsa roja and serve!