Pork Carnitas Cuban
Featuring tender pork, slow smoked in an authentic pit smoker over natural hard woods. The rich BBQ flavor and the much-loved taste of real wood-smoked meat customers crave is waiting in this incredible take on the classic Cuban.
- 1 large crusty roll, horizontally cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 oz. shredded lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 pickle slices
- 4 oz. cooked pork carnitas, heated
- Spread mustard on bottom half of roll.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, pickles and carnitas.
- Cover with top of roll and serve.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 360; Total Fat 14g; Saturated Fat 5g; Tran Fat 0; Cholesterol 75mg; Sodium 1298mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Total Sugars 4g; Protein 29gSee More Recipes