Pesto Chicken Pizza
Smoky grilled chicken breast marinated in pesto and bursts of intense flavor from sun-dried tomatoes pair perfectly with the light saltiness of goat cheese.
Serves: 1 pizza
1 22oz pizza dough
1 oz olive oil
6 oz baby spinach item #26680
6 oz sun-dried tomato slices item #1424
8 oz grilled chicken strips
8 oz crumbled goat cheese item #8904
2 oz prepared pesto
- Remove dough ball from cooler and let sit at room temperature for 1-3 hours to finish proofing.
- Remove dough balls from package, place on flour dusted work surface and stretch dough to approx. 16″, then place on an oiled pan or pizza screen.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Mix the grilled chicken strips with the prepared pesto.
- Place the pesto-marinated chicken, spinach and sun dried tomatoes on dough.
- Top evenly with goat cheese crumbles.
- Bake forced air conveyor oven 450˚F for 5 minutes.