July: Parisian Sundae
A chocolate strawberry ice cream sundae so beautiful it almost looks too good to eat… almost.
Featured for July in our 2021 UniPro calendar.
Creamy French vanilla ice cream mixed with toasted almonds and topped with a Mellocream Chocolate fudge and Strawberry topping drizzle; garnished with strawberries and macarons. Serve with a chocolate croissant for a delicious-looking and tasting dessert your customers will be telling everyone about.
J. Hungerford Smith® brings high-quality ingredients and delivers enticing dessert ideas and profitability to our operator customers. Their toppings and syrups transform everyday menu items into treats your customers will pay more for.
|J. Hungerford Smith Sliced Strawberry Topping (Item #81953)||2¼ cups|
|J. Hungerford Smith Mellocream Chocolate Fudge (Item #81948)||2¼ cups|
|French vanilla ice cream||36-4 oz. scoops|
|Toasted, sliced almonds||1½ cups|
|Strawberry flavored macarons||24 each|
|Chocolate flavored macarons||12 each|
|Chocolate croissants||½ cup|
|Chocolate shavings||3 cups|
|Fresh strawberries||As needed|
- Place 3 scoops French vanilla ice cream into serving bowl.
- Drizzle 3 tbsp. of the sliced strawberry topping & 3 tbsp. of the Mellocream chocolate fudge on top of ice cream.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp. toasted sliced almonds.
- Skewer together 2 strawberry flavored macarons and 1 chocolate flavored macaron. Garnish on top of ice cream.
- Serve on charcuterie board or other wooden platter with a chocolate croissant, fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
- Repeat for each sundae.