June: Over Easy Burger
This mouth-watering burger features a Dijon mustard spread, topped with thick-cut bacon, arugula, and a sunny-side-up egg presented on a sourdough roll. Pair with onion rings for a featured burger your customers will love.
Featured for June in our 2021 UniPro calendar.
Rangeline old-fashioned burgers combine premium beef with our light seasonings to bring out the authentic, just-off-the-grill flavor. They are flame broiled for a superior quality and mouthwatering flavor that will make this menu staple fly off the table.
Copper Creek Premium Black Angus Grinds from Copper Creek Cattle Company™ are made to order and produced every day – ensuring longer shelf life and fresher beef.
|Beef Burger Patty of your choice||1patty|
|Sourdough roll, toasted||1roll|
|Thick-cut peppered bacon||3 slices|
|Dijon mustard||1 tbsp.|
|Fried egg, sunny side up||1 egg|
- Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160˚ F.
- Place cooked burger on heel of bun. Spread mustard on bun.
- Layer the bacon slices on top of the burger.
- Pile the arugula on top of the bacon.
- Carefully place the fried egg on top of the arugula.
- Lean the bun crown against the burger.
- Serve with crispy tater tots or onion rings.