Foodservice Recipe: Spicy Bleu Fried Chicken Sandwich
This southern-style fried chicken sandwich hits all the right notes.
Featuring King’s Command 5.3oz Chicken Fried Chicken patties – prepared with solid muscle chicken breast fillets, lightly marinated to perfection and then seasoned with a blend of flavorful spices. This delicious and mildly spicy southern-style chicken sandwich is the perfect addition to any lunch menu! Make it uniquely yours by varying the choice of dressings and sides!
- 1 each King’s Command 5.3oz Chicken Fried Chicken (Item #16298)
- 1 oz Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 oz Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 each Hamburger Bun
- 1 each Tomato Slice
- 1 each Lettuce
- Fry CFC for 3.5-4 min in a fryer at 350 degree F. Let drain and place on paper towel.
- While cooking the CFC, top the bottom bun with lettuce, bleu cheese dressing and buffalo wing sauce.
- Place the cooked CFC on the dressed bun and top with a tomato slice.
- Serve next to your favorite sides!