Bourbon Cedar Planked Salmon
A tender and flaky cedar-plank-roasted salmon fillet glazed with Sweet Baby Ray’s Bourbon Molasses, served with savory slices of grilled pineapple. The immediate reaction to the first bite of this succulent salmon is usually “oh-my-god”. With just the right amount of sweet, this memorable seafood dish has fantastic appeal on menus, and
plate plank appeal that will exceed expectations! Try pairing with a Hawaiian sticky rice.
3 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s Kickin’ Bourbon Molasses Sauce (#10857)
1 ea Grilled, peeled pineapple
6 oz Salmon Fillet
1 ea Soaked, grilled cedar plank
- Place the grilled pineapple on the cedar plank
- Place the salmon fillet on top of the pineapple and roast in a 350 F oven for 5 minutes
- Glaze with half of the Kickin’ Bourbon Molasses and continue to roast for an additional 5-10 minutes depending the desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven and final glaze with the remaining Kickin’ Bourbon Molasses sauce
- Serve on the plank if desired