Foodservice Recipe: Jamaican Jerk Fish Tacos with Grilled Corn Mango Salsa
Mahi Mahi fish tossed in our new Jamaican jerk sauce, placed on top of a bed of homemade corn mango salsa, wrapped in a flour tortilla!
- 1 lb Mahi Mahi
- 8 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s Jamaican Jerk Wing Sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups corn mango salsa
- 8 sprigs cilantro
CORN MANGO SALSA
- 1 cup grilled corn
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup small diced red onion
- 2 tablespoon small diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Lay the fish in a shallow dish, make a few slashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
- Pour marinade over the fish, place in fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Place fish and marinade in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 400˚F oven until cooked and slightly charred, about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat taco shells.
- Place in tacos.
- Top with corn mango salsa and cilantro.