Foodservice Recipe: Fancy Footwork French Toast Sandwich
French toast with mayonnaise, turkey, bacon and melted cheese.
French toast gets even more craveable with deli-style turkey, crisp bacon, Meunster cheese and house-made maple mayonnaise. (Is it brunch time yet?!)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise (Item #70605)
- 3 tbsp Pure Maine maple syrup (Item #3303)
- 20 slices French Toast (prepared)
- 1 cup Maple Mayonnaise (prepared)
- 20 oz, Jennie-O Tender Brown Turkey, thinly sliced (Item #4124)
- 20 slices Bacon (cooked)
Kick it up a notch with Smithfield’s Applewood Log Smoked 10/14 bacon (Item #22302), or add a unique twist with Hormel’s Market Cut Shoulder Bacon (Item #16283)
- 10 slices Great Lakes Muenster cheese (Item #9980)
- Prepare the Maple Mayonnaise (combine ingredients and chill)
- Prepare the Sandwich
- Spread two French toast slices with Maple Mayonnaise
- Layer ingredients to build sandwich.
- Heat under salamander or broiler until cheese has melted.
- Dust with powdered sugar.