Foodservice Recipe: Fire Braised Turkey Sandwich
This messy mouthful is packed with flavor! Featuring Fire Braised® turkey breast, pecan wood smoked shoulder bacon and a medium-boiled egg on herb focaccia with a luxurious maple feta dressing.
- 5 oz. Hormel, Fire Braised Turkey Breast sliced 1/4″ thick (Item #9003)
- 4 slices Hormel, Pecan Wood Smoked Shoulder Bacon (Item #16283)
- 2 ea. focaccia roll, toasted and seasoned with herbs & sea salt
- For the dressing, 2 oz. feta cheese,1 tsp. mustard,1 tblsp. mayonnaise, 2 tbsp maple syrup, salt & pepper to taste
- 2 ea. soft to medium boiled egg
- Dress and grill the focaccia / warm the turkey and bacon on your griddle or skillet.
- Layer the focaccia with shoulder bacon, turkey, maple feta aioli and egg.
- Lightly press sandwich together to burst the egg.
- Cut in half, serve with house fried chips, or french fries, and pickle.
Follow Chef Tim on Twitter @chefdifference