Foodservice Recipe: Egg & Pot Roast BLT
This upscale brunch sandwich is great any time of day- egg, pot roast, bacon and sun-dried tomato mayo pack serious flavor into this sensational BLT. The best part, it’s low carb and keto friendly!
- 1/4 cup liquid whole eggs
- 1 slice low carb multi-grain bread
- 3 oz cooked pot roast
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato mayonnaise
- 1 green leaf lettuce
- 1 oz sliced tomato
- 1 slice cooked bacon
- Toast bread.
- Heat pot roast.
- Cook eggs in skillet or on grill to make a flat omelet; fold into quarters.
- Spread mayonnaise on toast. Layer lettuce, pot roast, egg and tomato on toast & top with bacon.
To take this dish to an even stricter keto level, substitute the bread for a lettuce wrap.
Optional: Serve with coleslaw
*The total amount of net carbs may vary depending on ingredients used.See More Recipes