Our food show is your opportunity to browse, learn about and try new and popular items from a wide range of categories including; local products, fresh meats, seafood and produce, appetizers and side-dishes, entree items and labor-savers, bakery products and desserts, beverages, convenience wares and packaging, chemical programs and much more.
NEW This year – 5 foodservice-focused breakout sessions. Learn More
We’re here for you. Dennis Account Executives, Purchasing, Marketing, Chemical Services, Operations and IT team members will be on hand to answer any questions while you’re getting hands on with exciting new foods and foodservice innovations from hundreds of brands, from national and regional vendors.
The 2020 Food Show is open to Dennis Paper & Food Service customers, their family and employees. The show is free to attend, however prior registration is required.
- Access special show-only pricing
- View hundreds of new products
- Discover new recipes, trends and innovations
- Get advice from industry experts
- Meet and connect with other owner/operators
- Discover exciting new ways to use products
- Discuss menu and costing optimizations to improve your bottom line
- Discover ideas and strategies to attract new customers
We look forward to seeing you!
GETTING TO THE CROSS INSURANCE CENTER / ALL PARKING IS FREE
Questions? Talk with your A.E. or call 1-800-439-2727.
We know many of our customers are traveling from several hours away, even crossing state lines to get to our food show. Whether visiting for the day, an overnight or several; here’s a list of local activities and attractions (with links!) to help make the most of your visit.DOWNLOAD THE PDF