Dennis Ranks “Superior” Following Independent Inspection
December 2020, AIB International completed their annual independent inspection of our facility; awarding us a score of 950.
For 100 years, AIB International has helped food manufacturers and distributors improve their food safety and quality management practices. Every day, their international team of inspectors, trainers, bakers, and scientists work hand-in-hand with companies around the world, applying in-depth knowledge and technical expertise.
Third-party certification is an important step beyond self-monitoring. Certification ensures that the processes, procedures, and documentation required for GMP compliance are in place and effective.
This inspection confirms compliance with FDA’s regulations and provide an objective, fresh set of eyes on our facility and safety parameters. These third-party inspections help us stay up to date on processes and regulations and help continuously push us toward improvement.
- Our food safety program is federally inspected by 3 government agencies (USDA, FDA, Maine Dept of Marine Resources)
- 6 member HACCP trained team comprised of managers and warehouse employees
- 950/1000 AIB score on our last audit
- 24/365 monitoring of cooler and freezer equipment and temperatures
- 24/365 controlled access
- 1-up 1-down traceability of all products received
Learn more about our facility and food safety: Facility & Food Safety