Classic Reuben Sandwich
The Reuben is a classic American hot deli sandwich. The best Reubens have the prefect amount of corned beef or pastrami, Swiss cheese, heaps of sauerkraut, and plenty of Thousand Island Dressing.
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Slices Rye Bread
- 2-4 Slices Corned Beef or Pastrami
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Ken’s Thousand Island Dressing
Ken’s Thousand Island Dressing
32oz Bottles – Item #1674
1 Gal Containers – Item #70850
- Lightly butter one side of bread slices. Spread non-buttered sides with Thousand Island dressing.
- On 4 bread slices, layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 2-4 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and second slice of Swiss cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides out.
- Grill sandwiches on flat iron or panini press until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melty.
- Optional, serve with dill pickle spear and a side.