Citrus Mojo Grilled Shrimp Salad
Try this Citrus Mojo Grilled Shrimp Salad recipe with new Citrus Mojo Sauce, hints of garlic, cumin, oregano and of course… citrus!
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 16-20 jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup Citrus Garlic Mojo Sauce
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup julienne jicama
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced mango
- 4 oz lime vinaigrette
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grates.
- Assemble shrimp skewers. Use two long skewers, threading 1 skewer through the head end of the shrimp and one through the tail. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until shrimp begins to turn opaque, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and brush liberally with citrus mojo sauce and cook until opaque throughout (about 3-4 minutes), while brushing on more sauce.
- Place arugula, jicama, avocado and mango in a bowl and toss with lime vinaigrette. Place onto serving plate and top with grilled shrimp.