Citrus Mojo Glazed Chicken Sandwich
Chicken breast basted with Citrus Mojo Sauce, topped with crispy onion and served with a side of fries.
- 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 toasted bulkie roll
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1/4 cups crispy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Citrus Garlic Mojo Sauce
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil grates.
- Brush the chicken breast on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the breast until internal temperature 165˚F minimum, brush with citrus mojo sauce during the last few minutes of cooking. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom heel of roll.
- Top with grilled chicken and crispy onion rings, and serve with fries!