August: Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Topper
Chicken with Traina Ultimate Sun Dried Tomato Topper
Featured for August in our 2022 UniPro calendar.
This chicken dish with Traina Ultimate Sun Dried Tomato Topper is a hearty, satisfying, Italian-inspired dish. Well-seasoned chicken thighs are sautéd to get the skin crispy, then transferred to finish baking in the oven. The tangy taste of sun dried tomatoes work very well with this dark chicken recipe, especially when you add in the garlic rosemary, and orange zest.
|Chicken Thighs, Skin-On, Bone-in, Well Seasoned||8|
|Olive Oil||2 Tbsp|
|Onion, Minced||1/2 cup|
|Marsala Wine||1/3 cup|
|Garlic, Minced||1 Tbsp|
|Rosemary, Chopped||1/2 Tbsp|
|Traina Ultimate Sun Dried Tomato Topper||1 cup|
|Orange Zest||1/2 Tbsp|
|Chicken Stock||18 oz|
- Medium-high heat in sauté pan, brown chicken thighs skin side down until skin is crispy.
- Brown the other side and remove to sheet pan to finish in oven.
- Medium heat, add onion to the sauté pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, rosemary, orange zest and the Traina Ultimate Sun Dried Tomato Topper to pan.
- Deglaze with the marsala and add chicken stock.
- Reduce heat and finish with butter and parsley.
- Spoon over chicken.
Yield: 8 Portion