Foodservice Recipe: Chicken Fried Pork
Large breaded pork cutlet served with serrano chili cream gravy, garlic mashed potaotes and secret weapon grilled vegetables.
- 1ea deep fried, breaded pork chop cutlet
- 8 oz mixed vegetables
- 2 fl-oz Kogi secret weapon sauce
- 4 fl-oz serrano chili cream gravy *recipe below
- 8 fl-oz garlic mashed potatoes
- Place breaded pork chop cutlet in deep fryer for four minutes until internal temperature is 145˚F-150˚F. While pork is cooking place vegetables slices in grill for two minutes.
- On each side brush with Kogi secret weapon sauce. Drain fried pork cutlet and place on a plate, ladling serrano chili cream gravy over top.
- Brush grilled vegetables one last time and remove to place with pork. Place garlic mashed potatoes on the side, and serve!
SERRANO CHILI CREAM GRAVY
- 1 fl-oz fried chicken oil
- 1 fl-oz flour
- 8 fl-oz half and half cream
- 8 fl-oz Kogi serrano chili sauce
- Place 1 fl-oz oil from deep fryer in saute pan, stir in flour and cook on low heat until lightly browned. Slowly add in half and half cream, stirring constantly until smooth. Add in Kogi serrano chili sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for five minutes and hot hold until needed.
Kogi Secret Weapon Sauce
People seek Kogi out. Driving out of their way just to get a taste. Why? One word: flavor!
People’s palates are changing. They want…no, crave original, uncommon, adventurous flavors. That’s Kogi. And now you can take advantage of this trend and serve up the fearless flavor combinations that everyone’s lining up for.See More Sauces