Chicken Dijon in Puff Pastry
A moist and perfectly seasoned chicken breast is nestled in a flaky puff pastry pocket.
Servings: 16 servings (1 serving = 1 each)
- 4 Sheets Pillsbury Puff Pastry Dough (Item #12876)
- 16 ea (4 lbs) Chicken Breast, Boneless/Skinless
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Thaw puff pastry sheets, covered with parchment paper, at room temperature for 15-30 minutes.
- Roll out thawed sheets to 15 x 15 inches; cut each into 4 squares.
- Place piece chicken in center of each square.
- Stir together mustard, butter, and parsley in medium bowl.
- Top chicken breasts with approx. 1/2 oz mustard mixture; top with approx. 3/4 ounce parmesan.
- Brush corners of squares with water and wrap diagonally, overlapping over center of chicken.
- Crimp edges to seal; place seam side up on two parchment lined full sheet pans.
Convection Oven* 350°F 29-34 minutes
Standard Oven 400°F 43-48 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 15 minutes of baking.
Tip: Double the Dijon sauce and serve extra sauce pooled underneath or drizzled over the top of the pastry, if desired.