Foodservice Recipe: Chicken Bacon Spinach Flatbread
Pizza redefined – made with real, on-trend ingredients on a crisp, golden flatbread. Perfect as an entree or a shareable appetizer. A meat-lover’s masterpiece.
- 3 lbs rough cut chicken
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 lbs chopped and rendered bacon
- 2 lbs shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch chopped flat leaf parsley
- 12 cups sliced, chiffonade fresh baby spinach
- 2 ounce garlic oil
- 3 lbs prepared pizza flatbread dough
- Portion the dough out to 12 4oz pieces; flatten each piece to a 1/4 inch-thickness onto a greased shallow rimmed pan.
- Heat oven to 450˚F-500˚F
- Brush flatbread with garlic oil, reserving the remainder of oil for the spinach.
- Portion chicken onto prepared dough; top with cheese, bacon and tomatoes.
- Transfer into hot oven and bake until bottom of the crust is browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven.
- Toss fresh baby spinach with the reserved garlic oil, salt and pepper arrange onto each flatbread, and serve!