Foodservice Recipe: Chicken, Bacon Mac & Cheese Pizza
1 pizza dough ball
1 1/2 cup macaroni & cheese item #76610
1/2 cup grilled and fan sliced chicken breast item #11962
1/4 cup chopped, cooked bacon item #3699
1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1 cup flour
Garnish: olive oil for brushing the crust, fresh chopped chives
- Dust the dough ball in flour and hand stretch into 12″ crust
- Brush dough ball with olive oil.
- Top the dough with the macaroni & cheese.
- Top the macaroni & cheese with bacon and then chicken.
- Sprinkle the shredded Monterrey jack cheese on top of the macaroni & cheese, bacon and chicken.
- Bake at 500˚F for 5-7 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Let is rest for 1 minute and garnish with chopped chives.