K-12 Recipe: Cheez-It Tac-Go Salad
Take a kid-favorite snack, and turn it into a satisfying lunch meal! Lean turkey, topped with cheddar cheese, diced tomato, romaine lettuce, and finished with Whole Grain Cheez-Its.
- 6.25 lbs 99% lean ground turkey, cooked
- 2 cups powdered, reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 150 oz bulk, whole grain cheez-it crackers
- 100 oz low sodium, shredded cheddar cheese
- 25 cup diced tomato
- 13 lbs chopped romaine
- Heat ground turkey as directed, add taco seasoning and cook two additional minutes.
- Place the romaine, turkey mix, and cheese on plate, top with tomatoes and 2/3 cup whole grain cheez-it crackers.
Optional Tip: Serve with low fat ranch dressing.See More Recipes