Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip
Try this Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip recipe, a classic hot sauce dip that takes flavor to the next level with a blend of aged cayenne peppers and pizza sauce.
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350˚F, in a mixing bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, seasoning and garlic – mix well.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of a 9″ pie plate. Then sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the cream cheese mixture. Spread pizza sauce over the cheese blend.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Serve warm with pita chips, breadsticks or tortilla chips!