Foodservice Recipe: Brunch Ramen Bowl
A delicious and unique brunch offering your customers will remember. Inspired by the growing trend in “bowl” dishes and loaded with international appeal, this dish will spice up your mid-morning menu.
3 slices classic cut bacon item #73176
1-2 oz of pork sausage roll
1(3 oz) package of ramen noodles
1 hard boiled egg
1 sliced jalapeño pepper
1 chopped green onion
Garnish: cilantro (optional)
- Cook bacon by frying in a sauté pan until crispy.
- Cook sausage in a large sauté in a large pan over medium-high heat. Stir often until browed.
- Cook hard-boiled egg by placing eggs in a large sauce pan. Cover them with cool water about 1 inch about the eggs. Slowly bring water to boil over medium heat. When the water has reached a boil, place lid over pan and remove from heat. Let sit for 10 minutes to cool.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions.
- Place ramen noodles into bowl.
- Top with sausage, bacon, hard-boiled egg, jalapeño pepper and green onion. Garnish with cilantro, and serve!