Foodservice Recipe: Brunch Chicken Burger
Flame-Grilled Chicken Burger served on an English muffin, with Cheddar cheese, grilled asparagus, tomato, fried egg, pickles & a smear of horseradish lemon cream cheese.
1 english muffin, cut in half item #10129
1 grilled chicken burger item #73795
2 slices cheddar cheese item #20641
4 half spears of asparagus item #26189
1 cup horseradish-lemon cream cheese
2 tablespoons softened butter
Dill pickle slices
- Toast buttered English muffin on griddle top.
- Griddle chicken burger, until heated through.
- Top heated chicken burger with cheese slices, cover and melt cheese.
- Heat asparagus.
- Pan fry egg to desired doneness.
- Spread horseradish-lemon cream cheese on one side of toasted English muffin.
- Add chicken burger with melted cheese, tomato slices, cooked asparagus, fried egg, finish off with pickle slices and serve!
serves = 1See More Recipes