Apple cider cured bacon with roasted tomatoes, Frisee and a fried egg sunny side up.
1 oven fried Rich’s flatbread Item #10487
1 roma tomato
1/2 cup mixed greens
2 large eggs
1/2 cup of Frisee (type of endive lettuce)
4 oz Farmland Apple Cider Cured Bacon Item # 7023
3 oz extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut tomatoes into medium dice, heath sauté pan. Add 1 oz of olive oil. When oil is hot, add diced tomato. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are cooked through and darker in color. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Remove any hard stems from Frisee, set aside.
- Slice bacon into 1″ squares, heat medium sauté pan on high heat. Add bacon, and lower heat to medium. Cook until browned and crispy. Remove from pan and set aside on paper towel-lined plate.
- Preheat oven according to flatbread case instructions.
- Spray 14″ pizza screen lightly with non-stick spray. Add flatbread to screen and lightly drizzle with olive oil, about 1 oz. Add tomatoes and bacon to flatbread. Bake in oven til flatbread is browned on the edges and crispy.
- When flatbread has baked to a halfway point, go ahead and heat medium size non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add 2 oz of olive oil to pan. When pan and oil are both hot, add eggs (be careful not to break the yolks).
- Season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook until whites are cooked through and yolks are still “runny”.
- When flatbread is done, carefully add hot friend eggs, over the tomatoes and bacon.
- Gently top with desired amount of Frisee, and serve!