Foodservice Recipe: Bohemian Smoked Chicken Wings
This smokin’ savory recipe for wings brings the flavor with simple ingredients and Curly’s real pit-smoked chicken wings. The amazing taste packed into these juicy wings will leave customer’s wanting more!
- 6 lbs. Smoked Chicken Wings Item #19493
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Pat chicken dry with towel.
- In small bowl, combine kosher salt, chili powder, paprika, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Rub chicken with seasonings and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken onto hot grill, directly over flame. Grill until golden brown and crispy, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges.