Foodservice Recipe: BBQ Beef & Cheese Quesadilla
Try this quesadilla recipe, sliced barbecue beef and melty cheese pressed between two tortillas. Perfect any adult or children’s menu!
- 2lbs fully-cooked sliced beef in barbecue sauce (about 2 cups)
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400˚F. Lightly spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas on each baking sheet. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- Combine beef, bell pepper and onion in medium bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture onto each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to close.
- Lightly spray tops with cooking spray. Bake in 400˚F oven 10 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.